Brachychiton cf. rupestris F.J. Muell.
- Common Name:
- Family: Malvaceae Juss.
- Country of Origin: Northern Australia, Queensland, New South Wales
Additional images for this accession:Click on thumbnails to enlarge
- Accession # 200400049
- Source: Cheryl Hearty - Vassar
- Provenance: Originally acquired as 'unidentified caudiciform'. Was initially thought to be B. cf. discolor, but now appears more likely to be B. cf. rupestris, though this is also merely a cursory identification.
- Accession Date: 02-26-2004
- Bench: 1209 - AUS:Indo-Burma C
- Qty: 1 confirmed on 12-04-2013
- Division: Magnoliophyta
- Class: Magnoliopsida
- SubClass: eurosid II
- Order: Malvales
- Family: Malvaceae
- SubFamily: Sterculioideae
- Tribe: Sterculieae
data regenerated on Thu, 05 Dec 2013 12:56:21 -0500