Vanilla roscheri Rchb. f.
- Common Name: Rocher's Vanilla
- Family: Orchidaceae Juss.
- Country of Origin: Mozambique
- Habitat: mangrove forest and evergreen scrub
- Culture: Keep plant in intermediate to warm temperatures in shade. Plant is grown in shade and require a lots of space for climbing. Plant can be mounted or grown in bark. Plant prefers dryouts between waterings. 3
- Accession # 200000083
- Source: Tim Devine, CSU-Chico ex UC Berkeley
- Accession Date: 11-09-2000
- Bench: 0 - unassigned location
- Currently: active - healthy
- Qty: 0 confirmed on 12-06-2022
- CITES Appendix II Listed Plant
- Division: Magnoliophyta
- Class: Liliopsida
- SubClass: monocots
- Order: Asparagales
- Family: Orchidaceae
- SubFamily: Vanilloideae
- Tribe: Vanilleae
- The Plant List (2013). Version 1.1. Accessed 28 July 2014.
- WCSP (2014). World Checklist of Selected Plant Families. Facilitated by the Royal Botanic Gardens. Accessed 28 July 2014.
- Vanilla roscheri at Orchids Wiki. Accessed 20 May 2015.
- Vanilla roscheri at SANBI. Last accessed on Wednesday, July 18, 2018.
data regenerated on Tue, 21 Feb 2023 13:04:18 -0500 [bcm v4.0]