Coelogyne lawrenceana Rolfe
- Common Name: Lawrence's Coelogyne
- Family: Orchidaceae Juss.
- Country of Origin: S. Vietnam
- Culture: Plants are usually grown in baskets. Plant grows in intermediate to warm temperatures with partial shade. Water regularly through the year. Pot in a well drain medium. Pot in a plastic or clay pot with a mix of fine fir bark, tree fern fibers, and perlite or pot in New Zealand sphagnum moss.4
- Accession # 199400025
- Source: Alan Wachtel
- Accession Date: 12-31-1994
- Bench: 3225 - ORCH: Central Island VRE
- Currently: active - healthy
- Qty: 2 confirmed on 12-14-2022
- CITES Appendix II Listed Plant
- Division: Magnoliophyta
- Class: Liliopsida
- SubClass: monocots
- Order: Asparagales
- Family: Orchidaceae
- SubFamily: Epidendroideae
- Tribe: Coelogyneae
- SubTribe: Coelogyninae
- EEB Greenhouse Holdings native to: Vietnam
- The Plant List (2013). Version 1.1. Accessed 9 June 2105.
- WCSP (2015). World Checklist of Selected Plant Families. Facilitated by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. Accessed 9 June 2015.
- Coelogyne lawrenceana at Internet Orchid Species Encyclopedia. Accessed 9 June 2015.
- Coelogyne lawrenceana at Orchids Wiki. Accessed 9 June 2015.
data regenerated on Tue, 21 Feb 2023 13:03:46 -0500 [bcm v4.0]