Dracaena masoniana (Chahin.) Byng & Christenh.
sect. Sansevieria subsect. Sansevieria
- Common Name: Snake Plant
- Family: Asparagaceae Juss.
- Synonym(s): Sansevieria masoniana Chahin.
- Country of Origin: DR Congo
- Accession # 199200110
- Source: Alan Wachtel
- Accession Date: 04-30-1992
- Bench: 1104 - AFR:North Bench W
- Currently: active - healthy
- Qty: 2 confirmed on 02-17-2023
- Division: Magnoliophyta
- Class: Liliopsida
- SubClass: monocots
- Order: Asparagales
- Family: Asparagaceae
- SubFamily: Nolinoideae
- Tribe: Dracaeneae
- EEB Greenhouse Holdings native to: Zaire
- The Plant List (2013). Version 1.1. Accessed 10 February 2014.
- African Plant Database, Accessed 10 February 2014.
- WCSP (2019). World Checklist of Selected Plant Families. Facilitated by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. Last accessed on Wednesday, 04 December, 2019.
- Angiosperm Phylogeny Website at MoBot. Last accessed on Tuesday, 03 December, 2019.
- Getting to Know Sansevieria at In Defense of Plants. Last accessed on Monday, 20 January, 2020.
data regenerated on Sun, 21 May 2023 16:03:21 -0400 [bcm v4.0]