Curcuma attenuata Wall. ex Baker
- Common Name:
- Family: Zingiberaceae Lindley
- Country of Origin: Myanmar to Thailand
- Habitat: Understory of mixed deciduous forest on slopes.
- Accession # 201900162
- Source: Kress Collection, SI#1999179
Kress, W. J., Bordelon, M., Williams, K. J., Thet Htun
Myanmar: Shan State: Nawnghkio Township
Road between Pyin-Oo-Lwin and Nawnghkio.
22.1206, 96.6103, 02 Jul 1999
Herb with shoots to 70 cm, leaves green with deep purple midrib above, pubescent above and below. Sterile.
- Accession Date: 07-10-2019
- Bench: 3206 - ZING:tbd
- Currently: active - new growth
- Qty: 1 confirmed on 05-23-2023
- Division: Magnoliophyta
- Class: Liliopsida
- SubClass: commelinids
- Order: Zingiberales
- Family: Zingiberaceae
- SubFamily: Zingiberoideae
- Tribe: Zingibereae
- The Plant List (2013). Version 1.1. Last accessed on Saturday, 04 May, 2019.
- WCSP (2019). World Checklist of Selected Plant Families. Facilitated by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. Last accessed on Saturday, 04 May, 2019.
- Image #00 (cropped) & #01 (original) used with the permission of the National Museum of Natural History, Smithsonian Institution, 10th and Constitution Ave. N.W., Washington, DC 20560-0193. Last accessed on Friday, 12 July, 2019.
data regenerated on Wed, 24 May 2023 08:09:26 -0400 [bcm v4.0]