Rhaphidophora korthalsii Schott
- Common Name:
- Family: Araceae Juss.
- Country of Origin: Pen. Thailand to Malesia and W. Pacific
- Description: For many years, Rhaphidophora celatocaulis and Rhaphidophora korthalsii were thought to be two separate species, until the adult form with long-stalked, deeply cut adult leaves emerged.1 The two growth forms are radically different from one another.
See Adult vs Juvenile
- Culture: Give large vertical space in shady area, where it can cling to the surface.
- Accession # 201200011
- Source: Kartuz Greenhouses
- Accession Date: 03-29-2012
- Bench: 1215 - AUS:West Bench SS
- Currently: active - healthy
- Qty: 1 confirmed on 02-17-2023
- Division: Magnoliophyta
- Class: Liliopsida
- SubClass: monocots
- Order: Alismatales
- Family: Araceae
- SubFamily: Monsteroideae
- Tribe: Monstereae
- Kartuz Greenhouse - website - last visited 29MAR2012
- The Plant List (2010). Version 1. (accessed 16 December 2013).
- WCSP (2013). World Checklist of Selected Plant Families. Facilitated by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. Retrieved 16 December 2013.
data regenerated on Sun, 30 Apr 2023 11:57:34 -0400 [bcm v4.0]