Araucaria hunsteinii K. Schumann
- Common Name: Klinki Pine
- Family: Araucariaceae Henkel & Hochst.
- Country of Origin: ne New Guinea
- Habitat: Bulolo Valley, 600-2000 m
- Accession # 198501396
- Source: Unknown
- Provenance: A pre-1985 accession historically inventoried as Araucaria angustifolia, which it most definitely was not. However it maintained that name until Nov 2007 when I came across some photos of A. hunsteinii which look exactly like ours. (or close enough to change the name). Thus the database updated as of 14NOV2007. CMORSE
- Accession Date: 12-31-1985
- Bench: 3110 - EVO: Tropical Conifers & Ginkgo
- Currently: active - healthy
- Qty: 1 confirmed on 02-21-2023
- Division: Pinophyta
- Class: Pinopsida
- SubClass: Pinidae
- Order: Araucariales
- Family: Araucariaceae
- Gymnosperm Database
- The Plant List (2013). Version 1.1. Last accessed on Thursday, September 07, 2017.
- WCSP (2016). World Checklist of Selected Plant Families. Facilitated by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. Last accessed on Thursday, September 07, 2017.
data regenerated on Tue, 21 Feb 2023 15:15:08 -0500 [bcm v4.0]